State of Cybersecurity 2018
For the fourth year in a row, ISACA has surveyed security leaders worldwide to determine their insights and experiences with key cybersecurity issues, ranging from workforce challenges and opportunities to the emerging threat landscape.
Part 1 of the report is now available and provides key insights into the current trends in the threat landscape. Among the finding:
- Overall results confirm that cybersecurity remains dynamic and turbulent as the field continues to mature
- Skill challenges remain but are better understood
- Gender disparity is present but can be mitigated
- It is predicted that budgets will increase at a higher rate than last year-64% of respondents indicate that their security budgets will expand
- Confidence in preparedness is increasing but organizational alignment is inconsistent
Download your FREE copy of the White Paper – State of Cyber Security 2018, Part 1 to see how your experience compares to the findings.