Interested in becoming a Training Partner? Please follow these three simple steps:
- Download form to desktop
- Complete application
- Email completed form to email@example.com
Not an ISACA member?
Learn how to become a member and gain access to our entire resource library, along with a host of other member benefits.
To facilitate CSX training globally, ISACA is offering training through their CSX Training Partner Program
ISACA’s global CSX Training Partner Program has been developed to address the growing needs of cybersecurity professionals throughout their career. It’s an achievement-based program where your benefits and rewards increase as you increase your training volume.
When you become a training partner through ISACA, you gain access to our comprehensive portfolio of skill-based cybersecurity courses as well as performance based labs and exams. Your customers will learn relevant knowledge and skills that will enable them to identify, protect, defend, respond and recover from cybersecurity incidents.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A TRAINING PARTNER
- Provide training for ISACA’s CSX Fundamentals and CSX Practitioner Exam Prep
- Access to training and marketing tools and resources including;
- Training and education support
- Technical support
- Product and technical information
- Marketing support
- Seamless process for administering training and exams globally
Training organizations must become a CSX Training Partner by ISACA before they can deliver CSX training programs.
Becoming a CSX Training partner
The first step in becoming a CSX Training Partner is to complete an application and submit it to ISACA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be promptly reviewed and if accepted, the process toward becoming a Training Partner will begin. Terms and conditions will be provided in an agreement that each party will sign.
Maintaining CSX Training PARTNER Status
To maintain ISACA CSXTraining Partner status, training organizations must adhere to the terms and condition of the agreement and are subject to annual reviews and audits. Training organizations are also required to hold a minimum number of courses each year and all courses must be taught using only ISACA Approved Trainers.
Requirements for ISACA Approved Trainers
To be eligible to an ISACA Approved Trainer, each trainer must provide CSX training only for a training organization and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 10 years of information/cybersecurity experience
- Hold a professional certification that demonstrates knowledge of the topics within the domain areas specified in the course descriptions. Among certifications that qualify are:
- CompTIA CTT+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Security Analyst (ECSA)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GFCA)
- GIAC Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Security Expert (GSE)
- Minimum of three years training experience in a technical environment
- Pass and hold the relevant ISACA CSX certification at the level taught
- Complete the train-the-trainer session at the level taught
Channel Training Organization Portal
ISACA’s Training Organization Portal is a resource center designed exclusively for CSX Training Organizations. The site offers valuable product collateral, sales and technical documentation along with self-paced training. For sales, technical or marketing needs, log on for 24/7 access to the information that you need.
CSX is the premier, single resource for cybersecurity professionals to turn to for all of their cybersecurity needs – career management, training and skills development, certification, news and threat alerts, and community building and networking.
CSX skill-based training courses and performance-based certifications are designed to provide cybersecurity professionals with the knowledge, skills, guidance and training needed to protect and defend their organizations. Successfully completing CSX training and earning CSX credentials will help fill the current cybersecurity skills gap and help organizations build a better workforce by providing a means to train, assess and validate an individual’s technical skill and ability to do their job.
The Need for CSX Training and Credentials
With a growing shortage of skilled cybersecurity professionals globally, ISACA’s CSX training and credentials address this skills shortage head on.
Whether new to cybersecurity or an experienced professional, ISACA’s CSX training and credentials can elevate cybersecurity careers at any level.
- College Students / Recent Grads / Career Changers
- Information Security Practitioners
- IT Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Information Security and Business Management
CSX Practitioner Exam Prep Course