SEIZE THE DAY
The industry demand for skilled cyber professionals continues to outpace the availability of trained and knowledgeable individuals, and job growth potential and salaries are eclipsing all other IT-related professions.
- The demand for Information Security Professionals is expected to grow by 53% by 20181
- 84% of organizations say that less than half of applications for security jobs are appropriately qualified2
- Enterprises have continued difficulty finding qualified personnel to fill cybersecurity positions3
- Cybersecurity job growth has increased by over 74% since 2007—twice the pace of growth in the overall IT job market4—and is expected to increase at a +20% pace through 20185.
- According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers report on job outlook for the class of 2014, the median US-based salary for cybersecurity professionals is $70,000-$118,000.
With the knowledge and certifications you get from CSX, you’ll stand out from the crowd for the cybersecurity jobs you really want.
Expand your knowledge, and start (and keep) your career on a trajectory towards achieving your goals.
1Source: Demand to Fill Cybersecurity Jobs Booming. Peninsula Press, March 2015
2Source: State of Cybersecurity: Implications for 2015, ISACA and RSA Conference Joint Survey
3Source: ISACA, “State of Cyber Security 2017: Current Trends in Workforce Development,” February 2017, www.isaca.org/cyber/pages/state-of-cyber-security-2017.aspx
4Source: Burning Glass Technologies Job Market Intelligence: Report on the Growth of Cybersecurity Jobs March 2014
5Source: US Bureau of Labor Statistics